Gavin Walker: 29th January 2017; 4.00pm Service
or Download Sermon
(8.5MB MP3, 30min)
Click the play button above
to stream the sermon
- We can see faults in other people easily!
- But it's harder to see our own faults because we're biased towards ourselves.
- So we need to work hard at examining ourselves.
- Often the faults we spot are the faults we struggle with.
This is serious
- Examine yourself first
- Beware of yourself
- Confess and repent
- Forgive and love
- If it's serious enough - speak to the other person - but humbly, graciously, lovingly - if it would be good for them.